You may not be able to do anything about outdoor air quality, but you can inside your home. Some simple steps you can take are:
- Take smoking outside
- Wash sheets and blankets weekly to reduce dust mites
- Reduce dust build-up by dusting regularly with a damp cloth and vacuuming
- Control pests by using bait and traps instead of spraying insecticides
- Control moisture in your home to control mold
- Use exhaust fans when cooking and showering
- Fix leaky plumbing or other unwanted sources of water
If you’re interested in doing more for your indoor air quality RainSoft air purification systems treat the entire home, not just one room. Our systems mount directly into the ductwork of your home, providing cleaner, fresher air throughout the entire house. With advanced UV light and ozone lamp technology, the AirMaster Ultra system eliminates airborne contaminants in your home.
Fort Myers, FL 33901
RainSoft of Charlotte County, an authorized RainSoft Dealer.
Or you can locate a RainSoft Dealer near you.
To read what people in your area are saying about RainSoft, check out RainSoft Reviews.